The Kings Voice – Live
March 20 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm GMT
The Kings Voice
Gordon Hendricks is THE KINGS VOICE and will be live streaming on Saturday 20th March 2021
This ELVIS show is presented live from a theatre stage, with 3 accompanying backing vocalists, featuring the leathers, jumpsuits and all your favourite ELVIS tracks.
There will be full lighting and sound production on stage and is being shown in High Definition, so you can sit down with your family and for the price of £10 and enjoy a full and fantastic show.
When you have completed your ticket purchase you will be given a one time password which gives you access to the show and is only valid on your internet hub IP address, which means you can watch it anywhere in your house either on a Smart TV, Computer, Laptop, iPad or Smartphone.
How to purchase your tickets
Once you click “Get Tickets”, you’ll be directed to the eventbrite website where the live show will be shown. Simply follow the instructions by:
- Clicking on “Tickets”
- Enter the number of tickets you require and click on Checkout
- You then have to enter your details of Name and Email address (please make sure you enter this accurately)
- Under “Payment Method” either click on the box saying “Credit or debit card” or “Paypal”
- When payment is completed you will be sent an email from Eventbrite confirming your purchase and that is your ticket.
- The week prior to the show you will get a further email and that will include a button to click that takes you straight to the “Live Streaming”
- Do not click on this link to the show until the evening of the show – again like 20th February you will be able to click on earler to make sure it works for you.
- You only have one viewing of the show.
- Tickets can be purchased from now until the time of the show.
- You can purchase tickets from any source i.e. smartphone, laptop, computer, etc – it does not matter from where.
- Make sure your email details are correct or you will not get your confirmation email.
Frequently asked questions:
- You do not have to download Zoom to watch the show.
- We should be able to allow you to watch the show afterwards but you are only allowed 1 viewing.
- You can purchase tickets for friends or family by entering their details of name and email address when you are completing your purchase and you can then complete purchase by paying via Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.
- If you do not receive your confirmation email after you purchase tickets please contact us on [email protected] as you may well have entered your details incorrectly. Please give us your name as you entered it on the application and your email and we can trace your purchase and make sure you have your ticket.
- If you have any problems regarding your purchase please contact us immediately so we can sort the problem out for you. Please do not leave it to the day of the show.